Thread: Project Z
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 03:12 PM   #465 (permalink)
omm370z
Track Member

Drives: The Amuse!
omm370z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
Well im never buying from a Canadian individual again. My seats have been stuck in customs for days waiting on a better description of what is in the box(s). Its says 2 Sparco Seats, what more description do they want?

So I talked to a guy two days ago and he asked for a better description I said they are 5 point harness racing seats. That all of a sudden was enough info....then I get an email a day later with some stupid form I have to fill out proving that I am a U.S resident. Guess what that had to include? My SSN!

I hate how a number that is supposed to be so sacred is needed just to take a s*** anymore. After I done a bunch of research to get around filling this paper out I went ahead and sent it to the Customs people.

FedEx then informed me they should be released by Friday for shipment.

As my motto says Live and Learn
****...I understand how do you feel. It is the same for me. Not the same thing but the same case.

The US customs did a random pick up search and my container won -.-"

They took my container i dont know to what place to open it and to search what was insider and thanks to that i got 10 days delays for my car to arrive to Peru argh...22/11 was the arriving day now it is 09/12 ARGH...
omm370z is offline   Reply With Quote