View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 07:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

I came here and all I saw was blown transmissions, oil consumption problems, seized motors, and things like that.

Ford makes a great vehicle. The PPH on the mustang is lower than the 370Z last I saw.

IMO, I would hate my 370Z with a blower. It would be like driving a fast dump-truck. It's just not made for that kind of acceleration/power. The wheel-base is too short, the gears are too short, just a total miss-match. If you want that kind of power, buy a car that comes with it. Z06/Viper/GT500/etc. Having been there, done that, I can tell you that the factory just gets it right.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote