View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 07:02 PM   #253 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashley View Post
Mine took its dive on Friday last week :/

25225 when failed
2010 40th Anniversary
Listed as "steering lock assembly has internal failure, replaced steering lock assembly"

Thankfully I am still under warranty! My dealership was prepared I guess, because they got it in around noon and I had it back at 4.

Guess I can be added to the list as the 2nd 40th to experience this issue. I just recently found this thread so maybe someone could tell me....are there many 2010 models that have had this happen?
I am sure that there's been more then the three 40ths that have had this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashley View Post
If its as useless as everyone claims I might as well.
There's many ways you can eliminate the problem (3 to be exact). You can pull the fuse, cut the brown wire or buy the harness from bdl99 at the carkitcompany.com all ways to eliminate that stupid steering lock!