View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 06:18 PM   #23 (permalink)
shabarivas
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z MB 6mt
shabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by need4speed View Post
I tested this car 4x already. Lol. Since idecided to wait for the 2010 model.
Every 3 weeks I con a dealership to let me get a 45 minute run on the car
By myself... lol. And take over an hour. Lol
I luv the 7at. It drives the way I read about pdk's n dsg's.
I already learned the smooth shift (3500-4500rpm shifts) and the
Power shift (5000-6000rpm) this car revs like a screaming chicken at this range n I luv it! Lol
Its so eager in extra dramatic handling maneuvers and inspires a level of confidence that's difficult to gain in a manual. I also see so much mod potential on this tranny. When sum1 decides to take this 7at serious enough to consider serious grown up modding. I think they will be pleasantly surprised.
My gut feeling that 7at modded will be revolutionary.
You must not drive too many manual trannys... I mean the AT is good... but it certainly should not be improving the handling of the car...and if you are talking about being able to focus more as you dont have a clutch to kick in and out - then all its doing is making up for some driver related issues...
shabarivas is offline   Reply With Quote