View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 11:22 AM   #2993 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Oh, head up my arse time while LSU game.

Huck - try some mineral spirits applied to a clean rag to remove the A4 ghosting. That should get most if not all of that up. Follow with some polish, best if you have an orbital polisher.

I would not try sandpaper unless you are really experienced using it. I'd be scared to do that and would just continue to polish it.
Thanks boss, that's what I was thinking too. The 3000 grit stuff smoothed my plastic headlights to mirror smooth, but that's plastic and not clear coat, I don't know if they would react the same. Thanks for the advice!

Sent from my iPizzle using magic and new-fangled science stuff
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R