View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 04:47 PM   #512 (permalink)
M.Bonanni
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Fast
M.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond reputeM.Bonanni has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to M.Bonanni

Alright, cutting it really close for this weekend's testing session before next weekend's time attack, but I think I can make it happen.

The JWT Oil Pan Spacer kit should be showing up sometime on Friday, hopefully sooner than later. That, along with the rest of the Mishimoto oil cooler kit and Project Kics magnetic drain plug will all go on the car Friday night. My 18" Forgestars look like they wont get here until next week at the earliest so instead of skipping my test weekend waiting on them, I will mount my Nitto NT05 tires to my back up SSR Type-F 18" wheels on Friday as well.

I had to sell my last set of Carbotech pads I had in stock to a customer who needed them for last weekend and I don't think my replacements will be here in time so it looks like another run on the Hawk HP+ for the test day. The pads and wheels will go on the car Saturday and the trunk plastics/spare/subwoofer/tools will come out. Then I will set the ride height and corner balance followed by alignment and we will be ready for testing on Sunday!

Next week hopefully my Challenge brake lines, NRG steering wheel/hub/quick release, 18" Forgestars, and new GTSPEC 6-Point chassis brace and fender braces show up. If they do, all of that will be installed and re-corner balanced/aligned before the time attack on the 26th & 27th! Also hoping that I will have time to take the car down to a shop with a lift to have the NST crank & alternator pulleys installed.
Function > Form