View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 04:07 PM   #27 (permalink)
Greg
Track Member

Drives: 06 350 ZR CS
Greg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond reputeGreg has a reputation beyond repute

I voted No..

Reasons are..

You purchased your Maxima too recently, If you really have to do a trade in, you should wait on that at least a few years.

Never trade in something you owe money on, once you start that "upside down hole" it's really tuff to get out of it. Imo private sale it.

Lastly you mentioned parents etc.. So Im assuming your young. Don't forget on top of your (high) car payments. Will be insurance coverage ,which is going to very high for younger drivers, also fuel and maintance costs, which too are a bit higher for a car of this type.

So like some have mentioned.. Wait..As there's always time to get a new car etc.. Don't get me wrong, I know how ya feel, I was at that stage once. Hey! We (us older dudes)all have at one time..

Whatever you decide good luck.