View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 03:11 PM   #19 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by need4speed View Post
I tested this car 4x already. Lol. Since idecided to wait for the 2010 model.
Every 3 weeks I con a dealership to let me get a 45 minute run on the car
By myself... lol. And take over an hour. Lol
I luv the 7at. It drives the way I read about pdk's n dsg's.
I already learned the smooth shift (3500-4500rpm shifts) and the
Power shift (5000-6000rpm) this car revs like a screaming chicken at this range n I luv it! Lol
Its so eager in extra dramatic handling maneuvers and inspires a level of confidence that's difficult to gain in a manual. I also see so much mod potential on this tranny. When sum1 decides to take this 7at serious enough to consider serious grown up modding. I think they will be pleasantly surprised.
My gut feeling that 7at modded will be revolutionary.
I agree. Though, I don't think there'd be a whole lot of improvement to be had without sacrificing something, like "cruisability".

One thing I would like is for it to be a bit more "aware" when trying to select gears on accelleration. It'll take about a half second longer than I would want.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote