View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 10:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

Well it was very interesting on Sunday, got back into the Z for a long drive from Atlanta GA to Dayton OH for the Thanksgiving Holiday. Took I-75 straight up, actually a boring drive, but the Z ran without any problems. If I had wanted to, could have made it to Dayton on one tank of gas, but knowing gas prices are higher there stopped in Cobin, KY to fill up. For the trip I average 26.4 mpg at an average speed of 66.5 mph.

Funny thing about the trip, I have only driven the Z about 30 miles in since the middle of September, so I had to get re-use to the blind spot of driving and also use to the rear vision view, now that I have a nismo type spoiler on the back, cuts the rear window in have.

But always like, just cruising along and when I need the extra power to pass, it just powers up and goes...

Everyone have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving...
danegrey is offline   Reply With Quote