View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 02:06 PM   #177 (permalink)
CantZme
Base Member

Drives: N/A
CantZme is on a distinguished road

Yea ,, i know the drill when it comes to dealing with spanish girls. Im spanish myself and thats why I dont date spanish girls,,, simply put its usually the case of the unstoppable object hitting the inmovable object, the end result is never good. Therefore I just do as i please and it they get bent out of shape, I say fck it atleast it isnt me whos mad. But being honest with you on this one your wife is right I wouldnt get that car just yet. What I would do is sell the RX7 Take that cash to pay down my pathfinder. Save some cash and pay down the pathfinder some more and get a 2010 Z. Simply put in this case what you want only going to cause some financial crazyness. Your better off going into the z deal with even trade, money down and a women thats a bit more content because she knows alot of cash isnt getting tied up in the long run. For you it would be a win, win situation since youll be getting a 2yr model if not 3rd depending when exactly you do this, gives you time to reassess your financial state(or if it is really the car you want).