View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 07:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lachap55 View Post
No, i worded the question correctly. I have not read of roadstars having many steering lock problems because of the year they were build. I ask my nissan's dealer where i brought the car and he knew nothing of the problem in norfolk, va beach area. He thought the problem could be in the region where the steering wheel lock parts where builded. I have not had a problem with my steering wheel lock, just wondering. Is this repair covered in the warrenty? I will just remove the fuse after the warrenty ends... I garage my car and don't park in bad parts of town.
If you are under warranty when it happens yeah your covered,most dealer don't know anything like the things we discuss here so it not uncommon to hear that they don't know anything.

Why wait to remove the fuse,me and Dai were the ones that found this out and made the thread if you pull it you don't have to worry about it.

http://www.the370z.com/diy-section-d...lved-real.html

754 rwhp 747 rwtq
Baer383 is offline   Reply With Quote