View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 03:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Scribe
Base Member

Drives: Touring-Sport-Manual
Scribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond reputeScribe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
I'd like opinions on the following question. Given that there are no CAIs on the market yet for the 370, does it make sense to replace the paper air filters with K&Ns for the time being? Or is it a waste of money that won't really make any difference?
They should be good for some very mild gains. The stock intakes flow fairly well and you won't likely see decent gains until you uncork the exhaust if the G37 is any indication. Nissan is leaving less and less on the table for the aftermarket. I will be saving my money for a true dual exhaust system with high flow cats, then a flash and then intakes. The sound gained from open element intakes on the G37 is incredible.
Scribe is offline   Reply With Quote