View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 07:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by B&W_Evader View Post
Is it hard like automotive paint or soft like latex paint.

If it's soft, I'd try picking at it with my fingernail. If you're lucky it'll pop off. You can polish out your finger nail marks afterward.

Can try alcohol as a solvent and see if it desolves. If so, your lucky.

Mineral spirits may work too but I have no idea if the paint can hold up to it. Anthing stronger will probably start melting your paint.

Clay bar might work but I bet you're going to see some polish marks around the spots because you're going to need to go at it for a very long time.

Could try a razor blade, but you're going to leave some marks for sure if you try this.

Last... You could just put a dab of touchup paint over it to hide them. May as well try some of the above if you're going to end up doing this anyway.

Those are my ideas... Good Luck.
Thanks, I'll give all that a try
its appreciated
danegrey is offline   Reply With Quote