View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 05:46 PM   #23 (permalink)
ZBro16
Enthusiast Member

Drives: A Z.
ZBro16 will become famous soon enoughZBro16 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
Hell no! I would think he should be more then willing to pay up for the damages. There will be less cost to him to just pay for the stuff damaged rather then a court case when you sue him........They are clearly at fault and you should also tell him you will be suing for not only the replacement parts but the lost time you incurred for having to send your car in for additional service and not having access to your car when you were not even the one that damaged the car. Not to mention the loser always pays for lawyer fees so realluy he should fork over the $$$!

GL
THIS.

This negligent piece of garbage is going to make you bear the brunt of his lack of professionalism and competence with respect to handling automobiles.

I'm local to Speedfreek and I can say that this shop is highly touted as a good place to go. Unfortunately, this is not the case, as many who are part of the local car scene will soon find out once this is resolved.

It's time to lawyer up dude. This guy is going to nickel and dime you and your vehicle to further his own agenda.

Lost time, damage, turn-around time for the replacement parts (this is zero disrespect toward Tony and FI, this is simply the fact of the matter - custom fabricated parts take time to order - no different than ordering Volks with custom offsets). This is your ONLY vehicle as well. You will be without it during times of repair.

In turn - the damage to the bumper, etc means that all original parts will no longer be on your vehicle - this is also, in turn, diminished value for your vehicle. (You may not ever see this, but it's the principle of the matter.)

Build a case dude. It's the foul-mouthed, fired up yankee in me that would go after him until he's out of business. You're nicer than me, but you don't deserve to be dragged down the road over this.

Just for the record - I understand businesses make mistakes. It's how they handle them that determines the measure of professionalism and potential of a business to develop and learn from mistakes. This dude didn't give two ***** that he ****** up your car. Any person who is a true enthusiast and takes pride in his work and business would have never given you the treatment that you were given.

GO AFTER HIM. I would be sure the placard on the building said "Speedfreek wheel service" by the time it was said and done.
ZBro16 is offline   Reply With Quote