View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 05:32 PM   #27 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute

I am sure most people who are on here now won't have the same car 10 years from now, let the 18 years old worry about keeping it running when they buy it used. I have three mild winters on my car, I don't see anything falling apart related to the winter yet. Some corrosion yes, but nothing that will turn it into mother earth.

Good luck cleaning these track/autox scars. You can do just as much damage on the track as driving it in the winter. They are just different

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
I am not saying that, I am saying that if they care a little more for it they will get much more (life) out of the car, if they plan to keep it long term. But all the power to you drive your Z, I want to drive mine everyday but CHOOSE not to so it stays in better shape and out of harms way. Enjoy driving it

As for the track, hell no!(the track doesn't get it that dirty, I don't consider bug guts an issue) Go to the track I don't care if my car gets dirty I drive it on rain days ect....just means I get to clean it and probably put another coat of wax on it.... just not on gravel/dirt roads they tend to be less maintained if maintained at all up here! The point of the car is to drive it but up here in Canada most of us put our "summer"(sport cars) away for the winter. With the car being lowered I would be plowing the snow if we got a good snow storm.
cossie1600 is offline   Reply With Quote