View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 03:44 PM   #39 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissan370 View Post
hey anmvq is that the size i got off you 34 jackshaft 30 supercharger?
also mr squeeze did you have any problem with the belt moving around on your setup?

i saw that brace being used in the picture to help with flexing of the bracket

anyway if i can get this thing on and working i will drop down to there smallest size and see what it does just playing around with this kit a little more before i go turbo i mean it would be nice to be one of the few guys that got a stillen pass the 500 mark just for sh*ts and giggles

the only reason i am not taking that kit off my car and going twin turbo today, right now is because i have a lot of money tied up into a second house and my wife would kill me
if it was not for that i would sell that stillen and be on the phone with sam

so in the mean time i am going to keep upgrading everything else clutch\flywheel , fuel system, maf, ect so when i do go turbo everything for big power will be in place

I have to warn you be careful hoping with two small cog pulleys, the cog belt won't fit . I had to learn this the hard way I wasted money on pulleys tell I figured out the right combo of pulleys. Also this combo will put the supercharger at its limit with the impeller and smaller Stillen pulley .