View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 10:13 AM   #10 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to get off topic OP, just need some quick help. Ok so yesterday I was taking out the interior plastics and carpet (because racecar).. even had to take some of the lower dash apart and removed the radio. Now when ever I get in the car, just says "no Key". I put in key in the fobgina and it starts everytime. Once I remove the key it gives me a warning of "no Key" again. So can someone tell me where the intelligent key wireless receiver is located? I'm assuming in the dash, I must have either not plugged it back in or the connection is loose. Taking the dashboard apart isn't fun so I hope someone can give me an idea where this sensor is located. Thanks!!!
09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote