View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 11:49 AM   #174 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Inspector71

dealer gave you 8.3% no way its too high!

I have USAA and thought i could get a good rate thru them and i have a mid to high 700 credit score...no USAA said 6.99 was the best they can do...

so I read about PenFed in this Forum (Thanks to AK ) went online applied and was approved for 3.99%!

so basically im telling you its more than likely not your credit, its the banks being greedy and trying to recover from this financial drought we are in...

Credit Unions are your best bet, never finance thru a dealer unless they are giving you 4.99% or lower...

and you need to PM Fusz or either email him directly at lfusz3@fusz.com , let him know what your looking for and wait for his response...