View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 09:34 AM   #16 (permalink)
axmea?
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WELL ZED PW 6MT
axmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond reputeaxmea? has a reputation beyond repute

Very unlikely that you would get a new car out of this. Would you have thought of exchanging it for a new car had the part been there to begin with? At the most, your looking at what's reasonable for the hassle of waiting for the part. Everyone's talking like its bad car when really, it only has a bad part. Although it is a stretch, ask for an extended warranty like a few members suggested and press hard for it. If they won't budge and say that's too much, tell them you'll do a 25/75 split. Let hem know that the bad experience will result to a very bad service experience score for both Nissan and the dealership when your surveys arrive unless you get what you want. I'm telling you, those surveys mean a lot to them. Good luck.

>MyZ's Album< NISMO Convert/ECUTEK/Takeda CAI/F.I. HFC NR CB Carbon/F.I. 34 Row Oil Cooler/4.08 Final Drive /Powertrix+Swifts/Hotchkis/SPL/Whiteline/TWM/Zoom Engineering/EVO-R/AeroJacket Vented CF Fenders + CF Spoiler/Avant Garde-WORK/NST/Morimoto Halo/STi Clear Lenses/Carbon Signal Automotive/RJM Performance/ZSpeed Clutch Flywheel CSC delete

Last edited by axmea?; 11-18-2012 at 09:38 AM.
axmea? is offline   Reply With Quote