View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 12:59 AM   #265 (permalink)
roy'sz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 nissan 370z
roy'sz will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemancan View Post
Well, I've been driving it this way for about 4,000 + miles now. I will ammend my initial comment by saying the issue is not just lane changing. In a strait line it also has a tendency to wonder a bit. Steering wheel is rock solid and nothing is lose in suspension that I know of. I just feel I need to apply to much steering input to counter the wondering while driving at almost any speeds. Again it is not a huge deal but its noticeable.

PSI is about 35 all around. I've used the shoe polish method during autocross and tire preasure is spot on or I'm not driving hard enough...one of the two.

What do you mean by "...the nose of the car more closed"?

Thanks for the help!
if you have your before and after alignment specs that would help. You could be running TOO MUCH toe causing the car to drift or hug the rain gutters when changing lanes. I have almost NO toe on my tires due to the fact that I don't track my car and try to eek out ever mm of tread out of my tires. I would get a alignment check on it and have that adjusted. Also mic your tires and track where the wear pattern is. Hopefully this helps.
roy'sz is offline   Reply With Quote