View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 09:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
Vicster
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 Nissan 370Z
Vicster is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
Some people like to preserve there sport cars (Z especially) keeping it out of the winter elements to keep it from excessive rusting, other idiots driving in the slippery weather, harsh salt deteriorating the under body, spinning out into a hydro/light pole, and the list goes on I could list more for you guys..........

Honestly man, different strokes for different folks. Really no need to be mean about it... Personally, this is my DD and I would rather be safe driving it to and from work. Secondly, I agree this is a sports car, but it's no GTR or Porsche. One day, when I get a GTR, I will take it out to play and then put it away clean and protected in a garage. But not the Z, I bought it to drive it and I drive it everyday.

With that being said, I'm hoping that within the next year or two I will be purchasing my own house and have ample garage space to put the Z in. At which time I will also get some sort of AWD car for the winter. But as it stands, I'm still saving for all of that.

Lastly, I'm in MD man, you're in Canada right? I'm willing to bet your winters are much harsher on average that what we get here in MD. Winter's aren't all that crazy down here man...

'13 Z34 Touring Sport | ARK GRiP CBE | Stillen G3 CAI | AAM HFC | UpRev | 20mm Z1 Spacers | StopTech Drilled/Slotted Rotors | StopTech SS Lines
Vicster is offline   Reply With Quote