View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 10:50 AM   #170 (permalink)
Inspector71
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2015 Pearl White Z
Inspector71 is on a distinguished road
Default Caravanshaka

Thanks. that helps. I believe my score is not that good hence the interest. It is clear that they make a killing off the interest which is why they were so happy to move so fast. My last email with the dealer was on Monday. I told them my wife wanted a payment of $400 and they are talking $544. I told them she was willing to compromise if they would and might go up to $500. They wrote back and said no-can-do on a 35K car and would I like to look at an altima coupe? I did not respond. The hard part of this is waiting. My youngest brother, the one who worked for a dealer, says I cannot send anymore emails, don't visit, and sit tight for a month. He believes if the car is unsold in 30 days, they will contact me and make a better deal. One maybe stupid question. I bought 2 cars from this dealer over the last 3 years. Shouldn't that can't for something? I guess not. Last dumb question, I take my cars in for service and have noticed a constant turn-over in sales people. They seem to last 6 months or less and that is it. What does that indicate?

I contacted Fusz and Lee's Summit Nissan (almost across the street from where I work) and they are supposed to send me an "instant quote."
Inspector71 is offline   Reply With Quote