View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 09:52 AM   #167 (permalink)
Caravanshaka
I shake Caravans

Drives: everyone crazy
Caravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector71 View Post
I am going to owe all of you big time. The sales guy was saying 35K which is 2 grand more than you came up with. They also said 8.3% on the loan. I wonder how much difference it would make on the payment if they lowered the price by 2 grand, maybe $25?
check with penfed, they do 6 year loans for 4.25% or 4.75% I think, 5 year for 3.99%. Takes $25 to become a member and the loan app process is pretty easy online. I was approved in 10 mins and had the check overnighted and got my car the next day.

Then, if you have financing taken care of outside the dealer, you walk in and tell them you will sign today if they sell you the car for invoice, have them bring you the invoice paperwork to show they are truly giving you invoice. no negotiating payment terms with them, you know what you are actually paying for the car, and penfed will give you the monthly payment estimate.

go to New Cars, Used Cars, Car Reviews and Pricing - Edmunds.com and look up the Z and price it with options and you can compare exact MSRP and exact invoice. BTW, I forgot that number above doesn't have destination fee added in, so add that to the number as well.
The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that in order to work the penis, the brain must remain whole.
Caravanshaka is offline   Reply With Quote