View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 09:29 AM   #163 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector71 View Post
Wow, that is what I didn't want to read but needed to read. Walk away. When I saw that red car, I had to have it. I didn't tell them this. But when they started the "Let me go back and talk with the manager" and "I tried to get him down but he won't budge" routine, I knew I was being jerked around. Too bad. I will check out Fuz Nissan. As an aside, the salesman was so young I wondered if he was old enough to drive. He was a thin high energy type, on the phone talking with his lawyer because he put "earnest" money down on a house and the realtor wanted to keep it, and telling me he was going to take the money and go on a vacation to Germany. The Internet sales guy was very low key, soft spoken, but gave me the same "Let me talk to the manager" routine.
ya, sounds like the sales manager doesnt want to budge...

not worth the hassle if you ask me...

Fusz will treat you right!