View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 02:39 PM   #55 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KanataZ View Post
Like the show and I appreciate that they have slowly started to get away from calling this GT Academy North America since the contest is only open to US residents. No matter, this Canuck is too old to get racing contract.

Still, fun to watch the show and see what they can do with a Z.

But it's kind of like Star Trek. As soon as you see them do a full profile of a contestant, he's as good as wearing a red shirt and surely won't survive the episode.
with both statements North America has more to it then the USA, you know that huge land mass north of there boarder called CANADA! might only have approx 36 million people but we are here!

Also with the profile of the contestants, basically you already know who's going home. It has become very predictable, but I still like the show!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo89 View Post
Thursday November 22, 2012....... 11:30 p.m. the new Episode "A Will And a Way" will debut!

Tune in!
Can't wait as I have been hooked on this show last year and this!