View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 02:22 PM   #87 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

I am not sure what exhaust you have, but my 3" F.I exhaust made it pretty much impossible to go with quad tips. I would of had to redesign the entire axle back of the system. I opted to just go with some large ovals.

The guy still had to cut my mufflers off and move them to make it work. As you know they were to low, and not even close to center when I cut them off. This may be an option you need to explore.

I think the way the painter put the black around the holes throws off the look. It is way better in person, he did not understand what paint the whole diffuser black meant....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z RATED OKC View Post
The tips are on the way just waiting on them to get here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z RATED OKC View Post
I hoping so to I hate cutting into the exhaust like that

I'm glad I finally got the tips though because it looks kinda tacky without tips