View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 10:53 AM   #85 (permalink)
Z RATED OKC
Track Member

Drives: 370z PG
Z RATED OKC is a name known to allZ RATED OKC is a name known to allZ RATED OKC is a name known to allZ RATED OKC is a name known to allZ RATED OKC is a name known to allZ RATED OKC is a name known to all
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by axmea? View Post
Great mod! Hope your quad tips fit perfectly when it arrives. I could see why you had to cut off your Borla tips. Hope the manufacturer/LCR has a fix for the noticeable alignment issue where the cutouts are sitting up higher than the exhaust tips.

I really dig this body kit especially when I heard the lip was also available and they were releasing a dual exhaust version but unless there is reassurance from them that the alignment is addressed, I'm holding out on this mod. I sent them a pm about this and expecting a response. Hope it's good news.
I hoping so to I hate cutting into the exhaust like that

I'm glad I finally got the tips though because it looks kinda tacky without tips
Zele Replica kit, CF Pillars, 15% Tint, Vossen Cv2's, Borla CBE, Stillen g3's, Top Speed Pro1 Test Pipes, Nitrous Express kit, Amuse Front, BC BR Coilovers & Quad tips,Ray lugs,15mm spacers, custom painted headlights, Green Demon Eyes SOON TO COME Headers, Tune, aero jacket fenders
Z RATED OKC is offline   Reply With Quote