View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 01:11 AM   #92 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

It does look good! Honestly just doing the boot with the AT trim didn't work for me so I just ordered the whole 6MT shifter console piece w. boot and after a few hours of dremmeling and sawing (it's not for the feint of heart, and I highly recommend having someone vacuuming at the same time you're doing it) and made the 6MT fit the 7AT mount. I don't see why they didn't design the stalk to mate with the 6MT surround, looks so much cleaner, and would save them from having to make 2... but I digress.

I like that M45 shifter, could you throw up the link again to it? I might get one for the time being until I get mine CF'd.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote