View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 12:20 AM   #18 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Yep this was a nightmare unfolding before my very eyes. I still can't believe what happened. As far as would the exhaust got banged up if it was stock? I do not know for a fact but I believe the tips would of got damaged as the rash is on the cans and on the left tip. I will see about more compensation but you know how that goes. Gotta lawyer up to get more. I just want to be made whole again and that is all you can really ask for. The hassle is part of life. Chalk it up to never going there again. And once I get my money I will be doing a full write up on all the local forums that recomended them. Sad thing is I would have never of gone there without all their recommendations from local car guys. Plus they gave half off which made it half the price of the dealership to do the work. Again I would gladly pay double to get the work done right then to go through this. Luckily the body was not damaged so no paint work. If that happened I would of been lawyering up in the parking lot and restraining myself from choking a mofo out from those last comments he made like I was some sort of lucky winner to go through it and be all nonchalant about it.