View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 09:34 PM   #30 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forza370z View Post
So sounds like it's Nissan's policy. For people who hasn't already known this should try to ask your service adviser for a free loaner next time you bring in your car for extended time of work. Thanks for the info DEpointfive0.
Brother, I'm just trying to help and trying to make all of our lives easier. That' why if anyone wants any help off the records, which I suggest, give me a call or text, my number is on about 20 different threads so I can help as much as I can
I am VERY new to Nissan's, since January 2011, but I have used more warranty time and money than anyone else on this forum, even if they've gotten engine replacements! LOL

My Maxima had $14k of repairs in 11 months (3 of which no one used it, so 8 months) my 370Z has been in for about $4k since January and it needs about $4-6k more "work" done to it, I just need to plan a vacation so I can use their rental)
And in that time I have dealt with probably 20-30 dealershits in 3 different states, and I have called corporate so many times I have my own guy to call now. I know the way Nissan's warranty works like the back of my hand, better than the back of my hand actually
My interest is even stated as Fuc*ing dealershits over

I really just want people to GET what they paid for...

EDIT: I feel like I look like a prick now... Honestly, the dealershits I trust REALLY like when I come in, they KNOW they're going to get paid every time I walk in, LOL
My dealer in Houston would fill my tank for free every time I brought my car in for service/warranty work!

And again, I treat them well too, I go in with a smile, I don't bitch and moan when they take a bit too long, I don't care, they even curbed 2 of my rims, they paid for it, why do I care? Lol
I brought my service advisor and the service manager $50 gift cards to a steakhouse when my Maxima was totaled, they overestimated replacement costs to the Insurance adjuster so he'd declare it a total loss!

Last edited by DEpointfive0; 11-16-2012 at 09:42 PM.
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote