View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 03:40 PM   #23 (permalink)
Huck
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Pantydropper machine
Huck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond reputeHuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Bullshite... Sorry, it's Nissan's policy, they'll pay up to 3 days for a loaner or rental... Now a 3 hour repair and giving you a rental, I bet a customer could just ask and they shall receive...

Now, hook up or being nice to the dealer pay dividends for people like me, I had a 10 day rental

This is just my experience, but if my repair was going to last only a few hours, I can wait or they would drive me to where I need to go (home, work...) but they wouldn't give me a loaner. Now if my car was there for a day or two that's a different story. But it also depends on how well you get along with your service rep, mine is really cool and we talk about my plans for the car and I ask him about his plans for his Titan etc... he hooks me up all the time with oil changes and free car detailing.
VLEDS | Evo-R | Moddiction | CF Hood Struts | F.I. CF CBE & LTH | Stillen CAI | NST Pulleys | UpRev | Z1 | M7 | Status | Forgestar | PSS | Whiteline | SPL | SPC | Kenwood | Zenclosure | Kicker | Alpine Type R
Huck is offline   Reply With Quote