View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 03:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
Ok so not as dramatic as actually destroying it but they did their best to take the new off my 2012. I bought this car in February and immediately ordered a Fast Intentions exhaust that I had installed on August 1st. Not even four months later this happens.

So apparently I drive my car a little to hard and spin my tires a little too much (sue me). I have exactly 8k miles on my car right now and the rear tires are now slicks. So I ordered new rears from Tire Rack and had them drop shipped to a reputable shop not only on Tire Rack's site but from various people in my city.

Now to what happened exactly. I show up today at 1pm for my appointment to get my rear tires swapped out and everything is going smoothly. 30 minutes pass and I am asked to pay for the service and be on my way. But wait!!! I am standing out front and waiting on my Z to be brought over. The entrance to the shop is off to the side and there was a BMW blocking my view as to what shocked me when I saw what took place. So I am standing there and the guy stops as he is backing out. I didn't know what he was doing and was ready to get back to work. Well what seems like 5 minutes pass and he is still just sitting there and he opens the driver door. So I thought he was only taking it that far and I am going to drive it off. (Only I wish). Well I walk over to find him with my car stuck on the what can best be described as a ditch that runs in front of the entrance to their shop. They piled up 2x4's to try and make it even but this guy managed to still get stuck. At this point I am watching my chin spoiler get ripped off the front end as this yahoo continues to back up even though I am yelling at him to go forward cuz you are tearing up my car. He gets frustrated gets out and the owner jumps in. He apparently can't drive stick cuz he then starts to pull forward but stalls it and WHAM!!! Yep you guessed it he just bought himself a nice rashed up dented Fast Intentions exhaust.

Had to rant I am so pissed off right now. At least he is going to fix the damages and get me new parts.

This was icing on the cake when we are going over what he is going to do to fix it. He says and I quote, "It's no big deal. I have been waiting on something like this to happen so the Landlord will fix it. I am not paying for it I will cut you a check and bill my Landlord and then maybe get my parking lot fixed."

I guess this is what I get for poking fun at the guy who took his car to Wal-mart. Hell they couldnt do any worse. And if only I took the time to survey the lot before they pulled it in I would have told them no thanks and arranged for Nissan or somewhere else in town to do it. You live and learn I suppose. Now I have to find me a new shop to take my Z to to do maintenance that I can't take care of myself.
Damn.