View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 02:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFR Racing View Post
That is actually the #51 sister car driven by Driver/Team Owner Ric Bushey. The car listed here for sale is the #52 machine. By no means are these cars perfect or right off the show room floor. Both cars have seen their fair share of bumps and bruises as expected in a HIGHLY competitve racing enviornment.

Check out the World-Challenge.com to catch more pictures and to find links to race footage from the 2012 season.
so it should be listed cheap right? since its seen its bumps and bruises....... show me the car fax lol!!

but seriously....if i had the money and it came cheap enough after being raced through the rigors, id buy it.

i set the first picture in the OP as my screen saver
Nismo89 is offline   Reply With Quote