View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 11:50 AM   #25 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

I remember someone saying recently they would never sell their Z. Asked if I would do it I know you remember my answer. But everyone has different preferences. But my answer was not in its entirety and halfway joking. Would I trade in my Z (or sell it off) for a GTR? Yes without thinking twice. Now with more thought put behind it the answer would be "No" unless I had the kind of money to drop on the car to pay it off outright. As I would void its warranty from day one modding it to become the likes of the Alpha Omega GTR. So at that point it isn't feasible to own as the GTR to me isn't some beauty to the eye. It is a playstation on wheels that can go very very fast. While that is fun in the short term I know I would grow to hate it in the long term. If I was saving my pennies to purchase the one car I would need something that is amazing to drive and also to look at years down the line. Right now the cars on my list that fit that bill are the 458 Italia and the all new SRT Viper.

Maybe one day I will be in the position to purchase one of these vehicles.

Finally I say get that GTR cuz I want to ride in it!