View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 10:02 AM   #1831 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

also let me share a lil humor

STRIKE 1

so i pull in to the body shop, and a young guy goes up to me and says "damn bro nice 350z"

STRIKE 2

he asks me what im doing there, i tell em im picking up my fender trims, he gives me the puzzled look.... so i point him my fronts, his reply "o nice man those are the ones from ebay right?"

STRIKE 3

as im walking out holding the rears walking to my z.... he goes, "man you shoulda ordered the jdm ones like these, im pretty sure they make em for your z"

i was so the whole time i didnt even wanna explain to him that they were in fact the real ones from japan and not the ones that you cut to length from ebay

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote