View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 04:12 AM   #18 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanjay View Post
I am going on almost a month with mine.... I have had 2 different versas, and a titan, and one other. The titan and the other I cant remember both were from enterprise since the dealership didnt have a loaner on hand at the time. They just said they would call when a loaner came in and I could swap. All for the TSB on Oil consumption. New short block was installed, drove Z then got CEL with 1100rpm idle, replaced oxygen sensor, got back Z threw another 2 CELS. Now it is running lean and getting detenation. They cant figure out why it is doing it and it looks like it wont be out tomorrow either, so another weekend with the Versa.....
Call corporate, tell them what's going on, have them bring a master tech out... A month is too long...
They should replace the whole thing now...
But again, try to be nice, lol

If you don't really get anywhere, shoot me a PM, I can THEN give you the name/number of someone in corporate who might be able to help...
Also, if they do end up replacing your whole engine, call corporate and see if they'll write you a check for the "devaluation" of your car since it needed a new engine.
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote