View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 04:08 AM   #17 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
I am schedule to take my car in on my baby's due date (most baby doesn't come out on the actual day). I had asked them for a loaner car so I can drive home (20 miles), they won't give it to me. I guess I can't ask for too much, at least they are actually trying to fix the problem this time.

I was at Lexus a month ago with my wife's car, got a brand new $45K car to drive. I guess you get what you paid for.
This is for sure true as well, at all the Nissan dealers I have gone to I always get a crappy Versa or Cube or hopefully an Altima, no matter if I came in with my Z or Maxima...
One had a FULLY loaded Maxima for GTR customers. I did get to take that for 3 days once...

And when I take my ISF to Lexus I get free cookies, donuts, soft drinks, coffee, computers to use... And as a loaner I get an IS250, CT200h, ES350 or RX350,
Same with the SL500 at Mercedes, although Mercedes had 40 C250's and 5 of the Mercedes Toyota Highlander.

At the same time, the Lexus costs $68,000, and the cheapest car they sell is what? $33k, where most 370s probably cost $33k, and the cheapest Nissan is what $16k? ISF brake job $1400, I KNOW it's not that much on the 370, so you DO get what you pay for... When I took the ISF in for that painful brake job, I informed them that I was going to use their rental for a week and not to call me, LOL

I can understand a dealershit not giving a loaner for oil changes and simple jobs like oil changes, or only offering a ride back to work because just the cost of doing the paperwork eats away at their profit margin...

All you have to do is ask IMO, I think most people hate the dealershits, which is understandable, but it's easy to fix that problem... When you get a dumb service advisor, get a different one, if they're all stupid or try to feed you BS, go to a different dealershit... Call corporate, do what you need to do... If you're willing to type an essay and bitch and moan here, might as well call corporate and do it, lol
Also, when you're calling a dealershit, sweet talk the receptionist for a bit, then say, "look I need someone in service, but who do you think is the best, no BS advisor? Don't worry, I'm not going to rat on you, LOL"
It works, it works REALLY well... But when you put shít in, you get shít out... Go in with a crap attitude, you get crap from it 99% of the time... If any of you have worked in food, or any service job, you should know, when someone gives you an attitude, you give the attitude right back vs a guy comes in cracks a joke, gives a hey, how are you, and you'll be more willing to give the customer better service!
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote