View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 11:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
SmallermouseZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012pw 6mt sport/nav
SmallermouseZ is on a distinguished road

u guys are so lucky. My experience with Nissan dealerships sucked really bad.

When I decided to buy the Z instead of the M1 coupe... I went toa total of 4 Stealerships and they said they can not and will not let me test drive a Z, even if they had one on the lot. They made up so many excuses such as: "We can't let you cause we can't put too many kms on a new car" "You got to order one from Japan first." "You have to put down a down payment." "we can't let you test drive that one cause it's the manager's car" BLAAH BLAAH BLAHH.....

I was like... Seriously?! "No problem i can put down a down payment of how much you want" "So you expect me to buy the car without a test drive or seeing it?" "man its just a nissan." wtf??

Last stealership(at this point I was about to reconsider) I went to was the one in burnaby where I met a sales associate who was pretty chill and talked to the manager for a while and i got a test drive in a black auto Z.

Everyone treated me like if i was some punk *** kid who just wana joyride... Slapped a bank draft down and ordered/bought a brand new 2012 pw sport pkg/navi.

Sorry about the rant. I'm pretty sure if you're in my shoes u would be pissed.
SmallermouseZ is offline   Reply With Quote