View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 06:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
Nismo89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: daily Zen and woosah
Nismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond reputeNismo89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
So, during Hurricane Sandy I had some free time and got to work on some concept art on what a future Nissan Z could look like and I thought I'd share. I took some inspiration from the 240Z, the 370 and Nissan's design language. I'm not a professional automotive designer or anything, I was just really bored not having internet access for a week. Let me know what you guy's think

For Comparison:

i dig em, idk why but to me, a few of the sketches, remind me of a Fisker Karma i dig em,i might have done a little different design for the headlights (a little more arches ) but i dig em

the 2nd pic from the top, reminds me (sort of) the R8
Nismo89 is offline   Reply With Quote