View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 05:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute
Default danegrey's 370Z Journal

I have been wanting do this for some time, just a snapshot here and there of my time with my Z, the up’s and down’s and in’s and out’s
I bought my Z on 10/17/12, and did a very bad negotiating session, everything that you have read not to do I did and 6 hours later I had my Black Cherry Sports Package 370Z. The reason I did so badly is I walked in and they had gotten 2 2012 on Friday and they were still wrapped. Well that did it and I saw the red mist and was done in.
Still glad I did, really enjoy the Z, but the experience with Jeff Schmitt Nissan was terrible. That is another story.
Bought the car on Monday, drove it home on Thursday and autocross Sunday with my son (he beat me again) we had a blast.
Have put 20000 miles on it in the past year, I do have the Nissan Maintenance plan, and it’s great to simply drive in and have the service done and not worry about the cost.
The car has had no mechanic problems, I have done 3 autocrosses in it and finished about mid-pack based on which organization I am running with.
I have had 2 flat tires in the right rear, the first one was taken care of by Capital Nissan and the Discount Tire fixed the 2nd and the 1st again, free of charge.
That’s the initial summary, but I really like my Z.
Mods – Siebon carbon fiber rear spoiler (similar to the Nismo)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg spoiler.jpg (322.8 KB, 329 views)
danegrey is offline   Reply With Quote