View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009, 12:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
CrownR426
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Manual
CrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond reputeCrownR426 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift View Post
Am thinking of trading in my RSX for a 370Z and am curious how the 370Z is as your only car. Couple of questions:

1) Cargo space. Sometimes I take friends to the airport or go on roadtrips. Any chance the 370Z can fit two suitcases (one large, one medium)?

2) Noise/Vibration/Harshness. Bearable on the highway for an extended period of time?

I really love everything about the 370Z, but if it's too impractical, I may need to consider the 135i or a used E46 M3. Thanks.
The mofos @ Nissan didn't let me test drive cause im not 21...
I'm going with my dad after work!
I sat inside and all so...

1.) Cargo space, I think not unless no one is shotty.
2.) No clue but none of the guys who have it complained about it or said anything about it yet.

I really wouldn't get the 370z if it were my Daily Driver.
Look into the bmws, very nice cars.
If you want room and no noise why not get a Honda Accord!