View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 01:23 PM   #30 (permalink)
MacLean
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 GM Nismo # 0445
MacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBladeZ View Post
its been awhile but not long enough where I have forgotten the great sound that is the GTHaus exhaust. If you plan on changing the exhaust at all to make it quieter than honestly sell the damn thing to someone who doesn't care and wants what GTHaus is selling. The exhaust is marketed as the most hardcore sounding exhaust, if that doesn't work for you or you are remotely scared, find something else. I miss that sound but from what forum member Gauge is stating, I'm happy it went to someone who appreciates it.
OH MY......when starting up the Z with the full cat-back exhaust at a cold start sounds so EFFEN SEXY. When you get on it & have the RPMS souring & your switching through the gears is nice....very nice. Oh when driving & down shifting is pure sex too. The Meisterschaft exhaust is not for everyone, but just the pure exotic sound is a complete head turner. Mark my words that you will get lots of thumbs up & complements.
l Meisterschaft Full Cat-Back Exhaust l F. I. Resonated High Flow Cats l Stillen Gen 3 l M370 Intake Manifold l UpRev l JWT Clutch & Flywheel l ZSpeed HD CSC l Stillen 19 Row Oil Cooler l ZSpeed Powercoated Under Tray l GTSpec: 6, 4, 2 Point Brace l
MacLean is offline   Reply With Quote