View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 07:04 AM   #111 (permalink)
PEPI
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z Sports 6MT
PEPI is on a distinguished road

Hello,

I have 2009 370z that suffered catastrophic clutch slave cylinder failure - soaked my organic clutch plate and spilled fluid all thru flywheel and pressure plate. So all is getting replaced and built as a one off custom project all designed with keeping in mind to keep things as cool as possible as it is heat that eventually kills CSC in 370z's - work being done by Sage Automotive (clutch assembly builders for V8 supercars in Australia) While the idea of keeping everything cool - would you please quote me your 34 row oil cooler with non - thermo sandwich plate with all hosing and wrapping etc please. Could you also quote me what your strenghened CSC for 370z cost as well please (not a bad idea to have a spare).Here's the thing - Could you include in the quote shipping to Darwin NT (Australia) a long ways away - 34 row cooler i would need because where I live is either hot or hot and raining (Monsoons) if I travel to see family in the outback , average temperatures during summer often 45degrees celcius. Would really appreciate your response.

Thanks in advance

Pepi.
PEPI is offline   Reply With Quote