View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 11:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Z34drifty
Enthusiast Member

Drives: through walls
Z34drifty will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Z34drifty
Default Think you guys might enjoy my little project.

It's been a 3 long years to get where I am now, so I thought you guys would enjoy it. Oh and I'm 16
Sorry for the gigantic pictures

First day home

The Very next day I started tearing out the interior to clean up the surface rust it had.

And then the car sat as school started again for me. So fast foward about 5 months, I started sanding the car down because having 4 different colors on the car was bothering me.

Rattle canned it black temporarily

After that I started working on figuring out all the electrical problems I had, amazingly the car still was drive able. No pictures of that part of work, it was too frustrating when I was trying to trace all of the previous owners wiring.

Well after 3 months of tinkering with the wiring I finally gave up after getting my dash lights to work. So she sat there again for I don't know how long. I think probably a year and half.

December 21st, my dads friend finally had room inside the shop for us to have our car there and work on it. He also did the painting and bodywork for us.

The car sat in his shop for about 2 months while he was finishing up a couple other projects, and I was still in school. February came, and we finally started working on the car again.

Tear down:

Ok.....I think that's a long of enough of a post and a break from my homework for me haha.

But I'll leave a picture of how the car looks right now.