View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 08:44 PM   #343 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

ive only been to two UFC events and they were pretty good but i can see it varying by location

yeah condit has a good chance no doubt. especailly with the unknown of how GSP can come back from a 18 month layoff. i think if it goes the distance then it will be all GSP as condit wont be able to stick to that in and our game plan he had with diaz. If he wants to win he needs to use that power he showed against hardy and stun gun and catch GSP. But GSP is so damn good at controlling a fight and minimizing danger it could on paper be a boring fight. i love the guy but his last few have been really lack luster dominations with shields koscheck and hardy. he hasnt finished anyone since like 07 right? i know penn didnt come out of his corner so i guess that counts but i dunno i want to see a good fight but these guys are so calculated its hard to
say it will be an all out war

also i agree card is a bit weak otherwise kappman hendricks is ok i mean it could headline a fuel card or something so i will take it

on a related note anyone see they are adding overeem bigfoot to the feb 2 card.. will be a nice tune up for the reem before he smashes the winner of jds cain lol

Last edited by MC; 11-14-2012 at 08:48 PM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote