View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 07:50 PM   #37 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr750 View Post
Let me guess ! are you a cop or family member is a cop ?
Doubt it, it's just damn good advise. A ticket is pretty cheap and driving school, if you even have to do that to keep it off the record, is $50 or so.

I shot a 3-day carbine course with some SWAT and Narcotics officers as well as other LE/Gov types this weekend, and not all cops are "uncool" and "us vs. them".

That being said, regardless of the officer, that radio is going to own anything on 2 or four wheels, their vehicles are basically mobile desks/equipment lockers, not "pursuit vehicles".

The reason they have cars like the Charger, etc. is so that they can gun it onto a busy freeway to catch vehicles of interest without having to wait for a gap in traffic a mile long or putting you and I at more risk than necessary to merge off of the shoulder, not so they can play Fast and Furious with sports cars.

Last edited by ImportConvert; 11-14-2012 at 07:52 PM.