View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 08:18 PM   #17 (permalink)
Bibimbap
Base Member

Drives: 04 S2000
Bibimbap is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknick View Post
If your in college, your young. Go buy a beater car until you learn to appreciate things in life. Are you a rich kid that gets everythinh spoonfed to them? just curious.
I really didn't want to have to mention any of this, but apparently people are applying that impression on me. Yes I am spoiled... as in I live with my parents because they provide me shelter, food, utilities. I am responsible as in I know what the value of a dollar is. While I live with my parents, it doesn't show that I take what they offer for granted. I am paying for my car, insuring it under my name, and registering it under my name. I've been extremely lucky with the job position I have at the moment and have been given multiple promotions and raises because unlike some kids, I go to work... to work.

I don't have any overhead at the moment, but does this mean I don't appreciate things in life? no. Why would I even bother posting a thread on finding a good deal if I could fart money; I appreciate things and I appreciate a nice car.

Sorry for going off, so I'll answer your questions.

Quote:
If your in college, your young. Go buy a beater car until you learn to appreciate things in life.
Yes I have a beater (02 Honda Accord) and I appreciate things in life so I'm purchasing a car that I can appreciate.
Quote:
Are you a rich kid that gets everythinh spoonfed to them?
No, I'm actually a broke college kid that has a place to sleep and eat. Everything I have, I've bought with my own money.

Last edited by Bibimbap; 09-16-2009 at 08:22 PM.
Bibimbap is offline   Reply With Quote