View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 03:21 PM   #34 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

damm this thread went completely the opposite of where I thought it was gonna go since I last checked in.

Look, I said what I said based on something that happened when I was prompted to pull over. Being that I was (and am now) coming under a suspended license and other charges that were racked up on my record, I had no choice but to run or get my Z towed and be put behind bars. Yes, it wasn't the smartest decsion, and by no means do I advocate or propose running from a cop. What I did do though was under full knowledge to myself of what I was doing and I was not under the influence, and luckily, just luckily got away. Running away isnt that easy nor "cool" as chalked up to be in movies and in chitter chat.

So yeah, thats it, if that initial post offended anyone....well sorry you got offended. Plus I think cops are cool, they are afterall doing their job if it werent for them, there would be no "bad" guy to blame.

Happy driving everyone.