View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 02:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Girl 12 View Post
Your "essay" is very much appreciated! I have had the intakes on for about 3 weeks now...I feel the increase in horsepower but just at the top. My technician said the instructions didn't mention anything about resetting the ECU after the install so he didn't do anything of the sort. I'll take it to him tomorrow and see if I can tell a difference. Thanks a bunch the very helpful info!
Lol, cool, glad I could help!

You need to get a boyfriend, and/or I am FULLY confident in your ability to disconnect your battery yourself, lol.
You can even borrow tools from most auto parts stores

If you need help, shoot me a text, I'll show you what you need to do, it literally takes... 3 minutes? Actually, Ray Charles could do it in less than 3 minutes, so I am confident in your skills! Lol

(310)eight nine three-4207
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote