View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 01:45 PM   #1603 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Quote:
Originally Posted by koffeegy View Post
Am I the only one that can not see MJB's photo?

MJB, FYI... the photo is not showing up due to it being deleted from photobucket. At least that is what my screen says.
this was the image he posted:

i've got no problem sharing my images, or anyone else for that matter, but i don't like to see my images uploaded into other people's photo accounts and then reposted without credit. it's just one of my pet peeves. if someone were to repost my image from this post, it would still show up as coming from my website. if someone wanted to see more, they could figure out the URL from it and go to my site to find more. if they post it from a rehosted photo site, the viewer would not know where it originated from. that's all. i know it sounds like a stupid gripe but i work hard on my pictures, i'd like everyone to enjoy looking at them without having to past huge watermarks all over them. that's all i ask in return.